Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is a federal civil rights law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in federally funded education programs and activities.
Article 129-B of the New York Education Law describes standards and procedures for New York colleges and universities to follow in addressing campus sexual misconduct and discrimination.
GSK is committed to maintaining an educational environment for members of the GSK community that is free from sexual misconduct. GSK has designated and authorized the following individuals as Title IX Coordinators to address concerns or inquiries regarding discrimination on the basis of sex, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, and gender-based harassment:
Leslie Ballantyne, Esq.
Vice-President, HR Legal & Regulatory Affairs
633 Third Avenue
Telephone: (646) 227-2742
Email: [email protected]
Lindsay Cornacchia, Esq.
Associate Director of Compliance & Assistant General Counsel
1275 York Avenue
Telephone: (212) 639-2496
Email: [email protected]
Any individual may report sex discrimination, including sexual harassment, to the Title IX Coordinators at any time, including during non-business hours, by mail, phone, or email. Reports can also be made to the confidential MSK Compliance Hotline by calling 1-866-568-5421 or by going to mskcc.alertline.com/gcs/welcome.
In case of an emergency, individuals may also contact MSK Security at (212) 639-7866, or the New York Police Department at 911.
For additional information about prohibited conduct and procedures for handling Title IX/Article 129-B complaints, see Policy for the Prevention of and Response to Sexual Misconduct.
In accordance with the 2020 Title IX Final Rule, GSK is required to publicly share materials used to train Title IX personnel. Links to the relevant trainings can be found below:
- Department of Education - OCR Webinar: Title IX Regulations Addressing Sexual Harassment
- Department of Education - OCR Webinar on New Title IX Protections Against Sexual Assault
- Department of Education - OCR Webinar on Due Process Protections under the New Title IX Regulations
- Department of Education - Conducting and Adjudicating Title IX Hearings: An OCR Training Webinar
- Department of Education - OCR Short Webinar on How to Report Sexual Harassment under Title IX
- Department of Education - The First Amendment and Title IX: An OCR Short Webinar