GSK is committed to safety and respect within the campus community, and to the support of those in need of help. The following are resources available both on and off campus to members of the GSK community.
Protestant, Catholic, Muslim, Jewish
Yoga, sports, community building, peer group
Office of Scientific Education and Training
Office of Career and Professional Development
Gerstner Sloan Kettering Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
HR Business Partners
- Victim Intervention Program (New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center): Free, confidential services for survivors of crime, including sexual assault and domestic violence, as well as for family and friends. The Victim Intervention Program is located at 525 East 68th Street, New York, NY 10065, NYPVIP@nyp.org, (212) 746-9414.
- New York State Domestic and Sexual Violence Hotline: 800-942-6906
- New York State Office of Victim Services: 800-247-8035 or www.ovs.ny.gov
- Safe Horizon’s Rape/Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-621-HOPE (4673)
- Magellan MSK’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP): 800-327-8793; magellanascend.com; or Michelle Barahman, PhD (Magellan onsite counselor for trainees) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Suicide Prevention Line: 1-800-273-8255
- Health Insurance Providers