Basic & Translational research in Cancer and Alzheimer’s disease:
From disease mechanism to therapeutic development.
- Target Identification & Drug Discovery
- Chemical Biology & Medicinal Chemistry
- Biochemistry & Enzymology
- Biophysics & Structural Biology
- Animal models & Behavior
- Neurobiology & Neuroinflammation
- Autophagy, Protein Aggregation & Clearance
Yueming Li, PhD
Research FocusDr. Yueming Li studies disease mechanism of Cancer and Alzheimer’s, with the goal of developing novel therapeutics for clinical use.
EducationPhD, University of California Berkeley
- Gertsik, N., Am Ende, C.W., Geoghegan, K.F., Nguyen, C., Mukherjee, P., Mente, S., Seneviratne, U., Johnson, D.S. & Li, Y.M. Mapping the Binding Site of BMS-708163 on gamma-Secretase with Cleavable Photoprobes. Cell chemical biology 24, 3-8 (2017).
- Frost, G.R. & Li, Y.M. The role of astrocytes in amyloid production and Alzheimer’s disease. Open Biol 7 (2017).