Postdoctoral positions are currently available to study mechanisms of microbiome influence on host immunity utilizing mouse models.
Successful candidate will have expertise in immunology and will employ a broad range of molecular, microbial, immunological and systems-level techniques across disciplines, and will join a dynamic, collaborative group.
- PhD or equivalent degree in molecular biology, immunology, microbiology or related fields
- Publication(s) in a peer reviewed journal
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Scientific creativity, reliability, and independence in research
- Research experience and/or demonstrated interest in host-microbial interactions
Please submit a cover letter, CV and 3+ references to: [email protected]